The LGBTQIA Resource Center staff and community interns can offer advising and information for prospective students. If you are considering UC Davis and are able to visit the campus, we encourage you to come speak with our staff and community interns by including the LGBTQIA Resource Center on your campus tour. Also, feel free to contact our office staff.
- The LGBTQIA Resource Center at UC Davis is one of the largest of its kind in the nation.
- An LGBTQIA living learning community, Rainbow House.
- On site community counselor available for students.
- Fun weekley events such as craftenoons and Wii Wednesdays.
- Gender Neutral Restooms at various locations around campus.
If you are new to campus some great ways to connect with other community members and make new friends are: